Form499.Pro > FAQ
Why do I need to report my telecom revenue?

Every telecom company is required to submit detailed revenue data to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) as well as state regulatory authorities and taxing agencies as it is a significant and important part of operating as a telecom carrier in the United States.

Do I need a DC registered agent to file form 499?

Yes. You need a DC registered agent who can help you quickly as these matters are timebound. Hire a reputed agent who can receive legal notices on your behalf and promptly forward the documents to you for handling.

Do I need an FCC license to conduct business in a particular state in the USA?

FCC license is mandatory for conducting business in a particular state. Until the state government provides the license, telecom carriers cannot offer services in the state. Hire professionals like Form499.pro who can deal with the FCC and other regulatory bodies to get permission and FCC license on your behalf without any hassle.

Will I be charged a late fee for filing Form 499-A or Form 499-Q?

Yes, if your company fails to submit the Form 499-A or Form 499-Q before the due date, you will be charged a hefty late fee.

Why was I charged a late filing fee when my Form 499-A was filed on time?

If you have filed the Form 499-A or 499-Q on time, please contact USAC to report the error. They will update the records and will notify of the change. Form499.pro has experience in handling these matters carefully and quickly.

Is it possible to revise an FCC Form 499-A or FCC Form 499-Q?

It is possible to revise an already submitted Form 499-A or Form 499-Q. Please note that the timelines for revisions will be given by USAC and you must adhere and submit the revisions before the due dates.

Do I need to get the help of an attorney to file my Form 499-A or 499-Q?

Yes, as telecom companies are frequently challenged by the changing legislation and regulations, hiring a telecom attorney can be helpful to file the Form 499-A or 499-Q. As a telecom attorney, we will counsel about the evolving legislation and help you with everyday transactions to ensure the growth and success of the company.